Spacious, peaceful and stylish is the best way to describe Plantation Island Resort’s dynamic Convention Centre featuring 2 function rooms with a total of 800m2 of well-appointed space. It’s the ultimate island setting for conferences, meetings, product launches, exhibitions and private functions.
Featuring an impressive pre-function area, conference spaces Nautilus Room and the Board Room are a stone’s throw away from the Pacific Ocean, which lends even more charm to these clean facilities.
All rooms incorporate natural lighting, high ceilings and a sun-filled wrap around balcony. Individual function rooms are sound proofed, air-conditioned and cater to all your audio-visual requirements.
The Black Coral Restaurant & Bar in the eastern wing caters to all food and beverage requirements. Catering from 10 to 200 people, our dedicated events team promises the ultimate island experience. Think seamless access, service and professionalism on all accounts to ensure your team enjoys one of Fiji’s best conference facilities.
- Dedicated and experienced events team
- Banquet staff
- Pads, pens, ice water and mints
- Pre and post event activities.
- Theming and entertainment
- Conference menus and packages
- Personalised menus
- Place cards
- High-speed internet access
- Whiteboard and flipchart
- Television and video
- Overhead projector and screen
- Portable staging
- Additional audio-visual equipment
- Presentation aids available on request