50 Free Holidays Competition
Terms & Conditions
1. The competition is open to residents of all countries, aged 18 years or over except employees of Plantation Island Resort and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
3. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.plantationisland.com/
5. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
6. Closing date for entry will be Friday 17th May 2019. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: Enter your First Name, Last Name, Email Address, State and Country to enter the competition.
9. Plantation Island Resort reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of Plantation Island Resort’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by Plantation Island Resort.
10. Plantation Island Resort is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. The prize is as follows: 5 nights accommodation in a Run of House Room at Plantation Island Resort and return Coach and Launch transfers on Malolo Cat for 2 adults and 2 children.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12. Winners will be chosen at random by an independent adjudicator, from all entries received and verified by Plantation Island Resort and or its agents.
13. All winners will be notified by email between the dates of 17 May 2019 and 8 November 2019. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 3 months of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. Plantation Island Resort will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
15. Plantation Island Resort’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Fiji law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Fiji.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current GDPR data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.